Tuesday, February 19, 2008

HUGE ART SALE! Up to $300 off original works!


'Red Dahlia' Coloured Pencil and Pen Drawing by Susannah Coleman-Brown
WAS $749 NOW $500



My exhibition has come to an end so I've decided to have an Art Sale with the remaining work. I've truly slashed my prices so you are sure to behold a bargain!
Contact me regarding freight/postage but I expect the cost to be approximately $60.00 Registered Post (within Australia).

If you would like to purchase an original framed drawing please email scolemanbrown@gmail.com immediately or phone:

'Drawings of Flora' mobile phone: 0430110602
or
'Opia...tea,gifts and homewares': 03 62286542

Artworks For Sale: All Drawings are on A3 (41cm x 29.5) size paper. Frame sizes vary as you can see from the photos. Let me know if you would like a complete measurement. 'Magnolia'
Coloured Pencil and Pen Drawing By Susannah Coleman-Brown
WAS $495 NOW $350
Photo by Christine Fry

'Her Purple Daisy' Coloured Pencil and Pen Drawing by Susannah Coleman-Brown
WAS $328 NOW $299
Photo by Christine Fry

'Moment of Clarity' Coloured Pencil and Pen Drawing by Susannah Coleman-Brown
WAS $610 NOW $410
Photo by Jessica Coleman

'Memory of a Muse' Coloured Pencil and Pen Drawing by Susannah Coleman-Brown
WAS $999 NOW $700

1 comment:

Eric Bronson said...

They are all masterpieces! I love your work!!!!

=)