Thursday, February 14, 2008

Blog Interview Lapaperie & Cozy

News:
I was recently asked by one of my favourite art/blog sites to do an interview. The artist Beverly (Nova Scotia) makes incredible hand made, hand bound leather notebooks, drawings and beautiful soaps. Every week or so, a new artist is featured on her blog and this time-mines up! So please, go and visit her site-it's absolutely beautiful! www.lapaperie.wordpress.com

Other News: I've put my CD/EP 'Fall...' in my online shop! If you are interested in a listen-please leave a comment asking for an mp3 sample.

2 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Go and buy the CD people. It is truly amazing!

BWK Art said...

Thanks for the mention, dear Susannah. I'm honoured! :)

You're so multi-talented...an artist in more than one way. That's very special.