Sunday, July 12, 2009

Art Exhibition pics and memories...




The Drawings of Flora - Leaf-Pollen-Petal exhibition in Melbourne was a real delight to put on.
Though, the night before I was up until 4am finishing framing and making last minute choices!


Held in New White Gallery (corner of Little Bourke Street and Hardware Lane) the show featured some of my recent works and some oldies (but goodies). Some pieces sold- which is always fun (for me) and the opening night was packed with about 50 people in attendance. I arranged to have Corinn and Nicola Strating providing some sweet irish tunes which really lifted the night and people lingered long after the finish time. Here are some photos of my work in the gallery.



Some pieces are still available so please let me know if you are interested in any. Some are also listed in my online shop.

No comments: