Thursday, August 28, 2008

Surfacing with new work


So, the business plan is written, the financials sorted, the framing materials at the ready...and we're off! My hope is that this year will be full of new pieces such as these (Pink Dahlia and She Knew (study II Pink Californian Poppy).

I'll be at my new stall on Father's Day (next Sunday September 7th) at Sunday Arts at the Convent (Abbotsford Convent, Victoria) if you'd like to come by and say hello to all the beautifully framed prints (new ones included!) 10am - 5pm.

5 or 6 of my framed originals will be hung in Bird's Gallery, High Street, Kew from Early September so frames are being made for me on our huge kitchen bench as I write.

I'm exhausted. I finished my business plan as I said, as well as two drawings this morning, trying to list every night/early morning on my etsy.com shop and doing the odd bit of cleaning and admin. I think I'm going to need to get up earlier in the morning. Which is probably going to be painful but worth it in the end.

O the joys of small business.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Span,
I just love the Poppy!! They are all lovely really but that one takes my eye. Well done again!!
Lv Ma. xx

BWK Art said...

Oh my! Your drawings are all so amazing! These are lovely!!